- Valentine’s Day Tip
It’s Valentine’s Day! Make sure to put a personal touch on showing your loved ones that you care.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Rehiring a Former Employee
Ben Markens shares his opinions on rehiring former employees.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Customer Satisfaction
Everything we do for our clients helps them to do something in return. Sometimes conflict can arise. Ben Markens shares how to work with customers who are not satisfied.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Planning Ahead
Business planning is like driving. You have to sit back and look down the road to avoid hazards. Ben Markens shares his thoughts on planning ahead.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Engaging Employees
“Our organizations are nothing without the folks who work there.” Ben Markens shares how we use Gallup Q12 to make sure that employees are satisfied in their workplace.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: First Time Attendees
Attending a conference for the first time can be daunting for even the most social person. Ben Markens shares 3 things that his group does to make the experience more comfortable for first time attendees.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Accreditation
In 2014 our firm became accredited to the Association Management Company Institute. “It was definitely worth our time.” – Ben Markens
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Holidays
Many people take time off at the end of the year. Ben Markens has some food for thought as you reflect on the holidays and the state of your associations and business.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: The Rocket Book
Ben Markens loves technology, and he found a notebook that allows him to connect his hand written notes to his synced file storage. And it’s reusable.
- Ben’s Video Tip of the Week: Ways to Engage
“I’m always interested in new ways or continuing ways to engage the folks who work at The Markens Group.” Ben Markens talks about engagement opportunities he practices with The Markens Group team.